Thursday, February 18, 2010

WIP: Razorback Complete

I found time to put the finishing touches on my Space Marine Razorback last night. The chapter symbols on the front were done freehand using a modified version of this tutorial. They are my first attempt at freehand painting in a long time and I'm not unhappy with the result. Like Ron says in the tutorial, it's really all about breaking the symbol down into smaller pieces, then putting those pieces together. I made some mistakes on the 'dozer blade symbol, so it looks a bit smudged in the center, but it's definitely something I can go back and fix up at a later date.

Now, of course, I need to get cracking on some marines to ride around in this thing. Work work work.

No comments:

Post a Comment