Sunday, December 6, 2015

End of Year Painting

With four weeks left in the year it's time to wrap up some hobby projects.  I've been hoarding miniatures for almost two decades now, so my hobby backlog runs longer than people graduating high school have been alive. Still, it's nice to close out the year on a high note so here's a shot of everything I'm trying to wrap up before January first.


We've got pSorcha and a Khador Devastator. These guys are completely done except for some paint, grass and gravel on their bases.  Should be a slam dunk and they'll get my small Khador force completely done.

Then there's a Cygnar Journeyman Warcaster that's been half painted for a few years now.  Time to get him done.

Harlan Versh is there on the left.  I had a very productive painting session where I got some key pieces of him done but haven't gone back to him since.

On the bottom there's a Bull Snapper to go with my Rask model. And lying in a pile on the table are the magnetized weapons for my Tau Battlesuits.

So with four weeks to go in the year I have set for myself what should be a pretty modest goal.  Time to buckle down and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment