Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tau Battlesuits

Hot(ish) on the heels of my last post, I've managed to get three Tau Battlesuits to completion.



This brings my fledgling Tau force to:
  • 3 Battlesuits
  • 6 Stealthsuits
  • 2 Drones
I have a half dozen or so drones that came with the battlesuits that still need assembly and painting, and also all the weapons for the battlesuits.  The full set is magnetized so I can swap around for whatever loadout I like.  Magnetizing them all also had the side benefit of making it easy to prime them all at once

All the weapons should get knocked out in a few hours.  I can spend that time deciding on the next Tau piece to add to the collection.  I'm thinking either a Riptide or Stormsurge to serve as a centerpiece for the rest of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment