Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Seattle Tournament Scene: January

Something I'd like to do more of is participate in tournaments. But I have a devil of a time finding out about them. This despite living in Seattle which has numerous game stores, a GW Batttle Bunker, and the Privateer Press Headquarters.

Here's what I could find.
  • 'Unlimited' Tournament 2000pts - Saturday, January 7 12:00pm, Seattle Battle Bunker. Anything goes 40K. Bring your superheavies, etc...(info here)
  • Warhammer Fantasy 1500pts - Saturday, January 14 12:00pm, Seattle Battle Bunker. (info here)
  • Apocalypse Weekend - Saturday, January 21 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Seattle Battle Bunker. Not a tournament, per se, but still an organized gaming event. (info here)
Seems like the Seattle Battle Bunker is where its at for January. I know there must be some Warmahordes goings on, I just don't know where.

No comments:

Post a Comment