Thursday, January 5, 2012

And Her Little Dog...

Got some Khador in recently for a pretty good price. Mrs. Kratikoff to the left there is is now based and ready for primer and paint.

There are more models but they require cleanup. I'll be posting the pictures as I get them cleaned and based. I'm not decided on the paint scheme yet. Either Traditional Red, Winter White, or Soviet Tank Green.

I'm going to start at the 25 point level with the following:
  • Sorcha
  • Behemoth
  • Iron Fang Uhlans (3)
  • Uhlan Kovnik Markov
  • Man-O-War Drakhun (w/dismount)
So lots of cavalry. I have visions of Sorcha freezing the opponents army, and the cavalry impact charging their way through scads of opposing infantry.

Also, don't forget that I'm selling off some of my miniatures. Still a day and a half to bid!

No comments:

Post a Comment