Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Year Cleanup: Hobby Scorecard

Blog cleaning continues for the new year!  The hobby scorecard over on the right there is ready to be cleared in preparation for getting lots of things done this year.  So here now, frozen in amber, is the catalog of hobby activity for 2013.

Models Assembled
Warhammer Fantasy
Witch Hunter

Models Painted
Warmachine: Khador
War Dog
Doom Reavers (x6)
Devastator
Widowmakers (x4)
Sorcha

Warhammer Fantasy
Orc Boyz (x12)

It's not a big list by any means, but I did manage to get my 15 point Khador list completely assembled and painted.  That means that this year I can play with them and start expanding the list.  I already know the next ten points I want to add.

Finally, here are those Orc Boyz.  I painted them at the beginning of the year just as an exercise but I really like how they turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment