Friday, December 30, 2011

Hobby: End of Year Report

The year is drawing to a close, and it is unlikely that I'm going to get anymore hobby activities done, even though my Carnivean is only a few hours away from being fully painted.

So here is the final tally:

Models Assembled
Warmachine: Cryx
2 Harrowers
Captain Rengrave

Warmachine: Mercenaries
Thor Steinhammer
Ghordson Basher
Ogrun Bokur
Buccaneer

Hordes: Legion of Everblight
Carnivean
2 Harriers
1 Forsaken
1 Typhon
5 Blighted Ogrun Warspears
1 Blighted Ogrun Warchief
6 Blighted Swordsmen
Blighted Swordsmen Unit Attachment

Warhammer Fantasy: High Elves
20 Lothern Seaguard
5 Swordmasters of Hoeth
1 High Elf Mage
High Elf Dragon w/Rider

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines
1 Drop Pod

Malifaux
1 Ramos
1 Electrical Creation
3 Steampunk Arachnids
1 Steampunk Arachnid Swarm
1 Steamborg Executioner

Models Painted
Lylyth
4 Shredders

Not listed are the last few miniatures I had painted by Blue Table Painting. I haven't posted pictures of the previous projects I've done with them, but in this case they already did a video of the latest, which means all I have to do is embed the video.






I haven't stopped by the office to pick them up, but I'm excited to get these nice new miniatures on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment