Friday, January 1, 2016

Painted: Harlan Versh

Harlan Versh is done. He was the last model on my 2015 list. I guess I'm a day late to have completely met my goal but since I set the goals and hold myself to them I'm going to go ahead and give myself a "Job well done."


I don't really like the model now that I've painted it. He's supposed to be a formidable witch hunter but his pose doesn't speak to this. It's very stiff and wooden.  He's standing with his knees locked. There's very little dynamism to his pose. The cloak on his back is a wide expanse of flat metal that practically requires freehand work just to make it look decent.

Whatever the case, he's done and ready to rain hot lead on enemy witches and warlocks. So along with my Journeyman Warcaster, Bull Snapper, Tau weapons and Sorcha with her Devastator I managed to make the hobby year go out on a high note.

Next up is to look through my list of projects and pick a few for January. Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment